We take developments with the new Coronavirus very seriously. The current situation presents us all with new and previously unknown challenges. Basically, for us, the safety of our employees and business partners is the focus of every decision!
To be able to react to events on a daily basis, a communication and crisis team was introduced at KOCH, which takes care of all matters relating to this topic. In this group, various preventive measures were taken at an early stage to counter the spread of the virus:
- At KOCH we decided that all employees, who have the opportunity, work from home. We want to offer our employees the best possible flexibility, especially with the current closures of schools and daycares in the state of Baden-Württemberg (Headquarters Pfalzgrafenweiler, Germany).
- As a further preventive measure, we do not shake hands. Furthermore, comprehensive hygiene regulations apply and additional stations with disinfectants are available.
- Our employees and visitors are regularly informed: With the help of notices in the building with the well-known protective measures (thorough hand washing and disinfection, etiquette for coughing and sneezeing, keeping a distance to conversation partners and avoiding the handshake). In addition, employees internationally are informed at all times about various regulations and measures via digital channels.
- All personal meetings have been reduced to a minimum. All unnecessary appointments (internal and external) are canceled accordingly or carried out digitally, for example by video conference.
- Visitors who have been in a risk area are not allowed to enter the building. We adhere to the international recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute.
- All professional travel activities have been canceled, according to the recommendation of the Federal Government of Germany, and a general travel stop applies.
- Our employees were asked to refrain from private trips to high-risk areas.
- Employees who have been in a risk area must stay at home for the next 14 days as a preventive measure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Ms. Melanie Brieskorn | Brieskorn.M@koch-pac-systeme.com
- Mr. Ulrich Ohngemach | Ohngemach.U@koch-pac-systeme.com
- Mr. Jörg Schebetka | Schebetka.J@koch-pac-systeme.com