The COVID pandemic will unfortunately continue to accompany us in 2021. In order to respond swiftly and appropriately to current events, here, at KOCH, we have set up a communications and crisis team. Within this group, we discuss and promptly adopt preventive measures that are best suited to countering the spread of the virus.
Most importantly: The health of everyone – employees, customers, and business partners alike – has top priority. We also feel committed to continue supporting you as actively as possible. You can rely on us to remain by your side and do our utmost to work with you to overcome these particularly challenging times.
- Together with our occupational physician, we were able to successfully vaccinate the majority of our employees at KOCH against COVID-19. This is a significant step towards normality.
- The possibility to work from home still exists. However, the employees are now increasingly working on site again and are thus personally available to you once more.
- Our employees receive self-tests from KOCH which are carried out once a week. These self-tests are intended to reveal corona infections at an early stage and help us deal with the virus even more safely.
- For all visitors to the company, the following conditions apply: vaccinated, recovered or tested - if not, a self-test on site is required. The confirmation of this must be given via our Corona questionnaire.
- Due to the changing legal regulations, we recommend that you constantly inform yourself about the current legal regulations. We adhere to the official regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- Upcoming appointments and meetings can be held in compliance with the valid security measures. The possibility of digital meetings shall continue to be used.
- Travels that are not absolutely necessary should be avoided. Visits are to be reduced and only carried out if they are relevant (internal and external).
- As a further preventive measure, we are following the recommendations for physical distancing – we are keeping our distance. Also, we have comprehensive hygiene measures in place at all KOCH sites:
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Dry hands thoroughly using paper towels.
- Sanitize hands regularly (sanitizer stations are available in sufficient numbers).
- Do not touch your face with your hands.
- Reduce contact with others and keep your distance. If you cannot maintain a distance of 1.5 meters (6 feet) from others, you are required at KOCH to wear a mask! If you have forgotten to bring a mask with you, can obtain one from our reception desk.
- Avoid any unnecessary plant tours on our premises and only stay as long as necessary. This is first and foremost in the interests of everyone’s safety and has nothing to do with a lack of courtesy toward our guests.
- Please notify us immediately of any flu-/cold-like symptoms. In these cases, we cannot allow you to enter the premises!
- We keep all employees and visitors regularly informed in different ways: This includes notices displayed throughout our premises showing the familiar protective measures and we also provide in-depth national and international communications through digital channels about current regulations and measures.
- As soon as employees leave their own office, face masks must be worn throughout the company. We regularly provide medical masks and FFP2 masks to protect everyone present.
- Company tours that are not absolutely necessary should be avoided. Meeting rooms shall be used at approximately 50 percent of the designated capacity.
- Our service department is still here for you - from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. via our hotline. Together we will find suitable solutions for your questions - increasingly digitally. The service centers in the USA and Singapore can still be reached at the usual times and via the corresponding hotlines.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Ms. Melanie Brieskorn | email@example.com
- Ms. Nicole Dölker | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ulrich Ohngemach | email@example.com
- Mr. Jörg Schebetka | firstname.lastname@example.org